Zookeeper Rampage Zookeeper Rampage

Nice work

I just have to say that if this is your first flash movie i'm looking forward to seeing more stuff from you. Keep up the good work !!

rcu49p9gz responds:

Thanks.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

brillitant

basically, this is the best thing on newgrounds. i have watched this flash atleast ten times, which is about nine times more than i watch any other film on newground. i just love it !!!!!

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

Impressive

I never really watch portal entries more than once. For this flash it wasnt the case !! I am very confindent in saying that this flash has everything !! action, graphics and a storyline with a meaning. This flash really is just mindblowing. It will be along time till someone manages to top this piece of work as i believe it should be #1. Keep up the amazing work please !!

Kill the Crazy Frog Kill the Crazy Frog

Needed this

I really have been needing to kill the stupid frog sometime

Front page please!!

Lander II - Lunar Rescue Lander II - Lunar Rescue

Good game

i found a few bugs where after i died i wuld start again but in the middle of rock , so i would then die. this happend on the first level for me. also on tje second level it just randomly crashed me in mid air. i wasnt touching anything but it just made my health go down to zero. without these bugs it would be alot better. keep u the work

Seawana responds:

That first bug is, unfortunately almost unfixable. When you die you spawn where you either last entered the screen or last picked up a person. So, if you were hitting something when either of those things happened, you may spawn in a location where you are getting hurt again. It sucks, I know, but writing code to fix that bug is particularly difficult.

As for dying in mid air ... I don't know. You've got me there. :-(

Anyhow, I hope you like the game overall.

JackHammer Rampage JackHammer Rampage

Im worreed

How do you come up with twisted ideas like this. on a lighter note, great game :P keep up the work and i hope u make alot more good flash games for all us newground users